The Moon serves an all-day menu with optional **Classic Express lunch menu available**
Daily Happy Hour from 6 pm-9 pm
Our dinner service starts nightly at 6 pm. Our famous nightly shows start at 9:30 pm
Bottomless Mimosas Saturday & Sunday Brunch starting at Noon...
An upscale casual dress code is recommended - Reservations are limited and encouraged.
Age 21+ after 9:30pm -
Fridays and Saturdays:
First seating (2 hours time limit- exit time 9:45pm) is subject to $75 pp excluding per person
tax, service charge and venue fee
Second seating is subject to $100 pp excluding tax, service charge and venue fee for groups up to 8 guests.
- Minimum spending balance not met will be charged accordingly
- No show fee in full amount to be charged to the card on file
- Grace period 15 mins for reservations
- We do not sit incomplete parties
- Outside Cake presentation with sparklers is subject to $100 fee
- Outside Wine and champagne presentation is subject to $100 fee
- Inhouse dessert presentation with sparklers is subject to $50 fee, otherwise a
regular dessert will be presented with ONE sparkler
- Onstage Guest experience is subject to $150 fee per guest
- Lastly inform the guest about the 18% gratuity and 5% venue fee
- Payments – one check – 4 different payment methods will be accepted
- Parking is available at our parking lot -$10 per car – to be paid onsite
- We will try our best to accommodate any requests. All Dietary restrictions and
allergies must be communicated during the time of making the reservation.
The following minimum spending is required on Friday & Saturday:
For events and large reservations (over 8 guests) please text/call: 305-783-7226
If you are running late, please text 305-582-1041 - we will do our absolute best to accommodate you